The Fred Bulmer Centre is owned and run by the E F Bulmer Benevolent Fund and is situated in a convenient city centre location close to the main shopping areas, car parks and bus station.
The centre provides office space to let for various voluntary and caring organisations and also offers several meeting rooms for hire.
Office and Meeting Room Hire
- The Fred Bulmer Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am until 5.00pm
and has rooms available for hire.
- There is a large Meeting Room, which can seat 25 in Cinema Style or 16/18 in Board/Conference Style, equipped with TV, VCR, DVD Player, Projector, OHP and screen, Flipchart and whiteboard.
- There are interview/counselling rooms, which have seating for three but could seat six with prior arrangement. They are equipped with a whiteboard.
- Kitchen facilities are available for tea and coffee.
- Full disabled access and facilities.
- There is a Pay & Display car park adjacent to the Centre
If you would like to know more
you are welcome to telephone,
write or visit the Centre
from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Contact The Centre (click here)
Tenants of The Fred Bulmer Centre
- Herefordshire Community Foundation 01432 272550
- Phoenix Bereavement Support Services 01432 264555
- Quay Therapy Rooms Hereford 01432 271293
- Time-2-be Counselling 07974 201526
- Equilibrium Counselling & Psychotherapy Service 01531 670198
- SCOPE. Telephone Number To Be Confirmed
- National Autistic Society (NAS) Herefordshire 01432 340072
- Crossroads Care 01432 35537
- Age UK Hereford & Localities 0333 0066 299 (National number)
- The Courtyard Trust 01432 340555